Living a healthy lifestyle in the age of the coronavirus pandemic is hard, but it’s very necessary!
Milk is one of the most widely consumed and varied products in the world. Having milk and milk products in this quarantine supplies proteins for body repair and growth, provides magnesium for muscles, calcium for bones and teeth, phosphorus for energy, carbohydrates for vitality, and potassium for nerve function. All these nutrients help the body to function well and keeps you refreshed during this tough time.
Shreemant’s milk is a nutrient-rich beverage that may benefit your health in several ways. Despite being disappointed by the current scenario, make it fun, cook new recipes, and enjoy this quarantine with your family.
- Shreemant UHT Milk – as needed
- Instant Coffee – 2 tblsp
- Sugar – 4 tblsp
- Hot Water – 2 tblsp
- Ice Cubes as needed
- Sweetener for milk if needed
- Take coffee, sugar, hot water in a bowl. Mix well.
- Use a hand blender to whip this till it gets light and fluffy. It will take around 3 to 5 mins.
- Now take a serving glass. Fill with ice. Add in Shreemant UHT Milk.
- Top with the whipped coffee.
- Mix well and enjoy dalgona coffee.
- 1 ½ litre of milk
- 1 cup rice, washed and soaked in water
- ½ tsp cardamom powder or elaichi
- 10 almonds, chopped
- 10 pistachios, chopped (optional)
- ¼ cup of cashew nuts
- 1 cup of sugar
- Take milk in a heavy bottom pot and bring it to boil.
- Keep stirring the milk, add drained rice and cook it uncovered for 20-25 minutes on a medium flame.
- Keep stirring continuously, add sugar and continue to cook until the kheer turns thick.
- Add cardamom powder and nuts. Cook for another 5 minutes on low heat.
- Turn off the flame and let it reach a desired consistency.
- Garnish with sliced almonds and serve.
- 2 cup Shreemant UHT Milk
- 1 cup strawberries, washed
- Sugar as needed
- Slice off the green leafy part from all the strawberries.
- Chop the strawberries.
- Add the chopped strawberries and milk to a blender jar.
- Add sugar as required.
- Blend the milkshake till it becomes smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
- 3/4 cup badam / almonds
- 3/4 cup of Shreemant UHT Milk
- 1 pinch saffron or kesar
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom powder or ealichi
- ¼ to ½ cup Shreemant Ghee
- ½ cup sugar
- Add badam to a mixer jar.
- Blend badam, cardamoms, sugar, saffron with Shreemant UHT Milk.
- Heat 3 tbsp of the ghee in a karahi.
- Add the ground badam paste & cook stirring consistently.
- Now add rest of the ghee & keep stirring continuously till the mixture begin to
leave the sides of the pan.
- • Lastly add a spoon of ghee and serve hot.
Stay Home, Stay Safe!